VA Discount - First Time Home Buyer Programs Discounts - Repeat Customer Discounts
603-369-4420 (Home Inspection Services & first time home buyer information)
Pricing starting at $300.00. Wood destroying organism inspection included (no extra cost).
NH License #384. Cash, check and card payments accepted.
Structure Check, a New Hampshire home inspection service. Offering residential and commercial building inspection services in Southern NH. Radon and water testing services available for real estate transactions. VA discount & first time buyer discount available ($25). Structure Check will test all systems in accordance to the NH License Board, NACHI and ASHI standards of practice. Also offering building diagnostic evaluations and property condition assessments for property owners/managers.
Call us now to schedule!
Educational - Punctual - Experienced
REVIEWS BY CUSTOMERS
Ashley Stewart, New Durham NH - 5 Stars
We bought a house in 2018 and Mike Capone was the inspector. He did an extremely thorough job and was professional the entire time. Based on his recommendations, we had the chimney inspected prior to buying and good thing we did as the estimate of work came back at ~$10,000! We were able to negotiate it into our contract but we're lucky he asked the questions! He ensured everything was working properly from the faucets to the power outlets. (Read More, Click here)
Make sure they do/have the following:
* Years of experience (over 1000 completed inspections)
* Same day report delivery (cash/credit)
* Walk roofs (see page for details)
* Offer 120 day warranties
* Offer the buy back your home guarantee
* Fully insured, New Hampshire licensed inspector
* Have contractor experience
What to expect at your home inspection:
* Evaluation of all systems. PDF report with pictures and a list of needed repairs and update recommendations for better performance.
* Maintenance schedule to get the most of all the homes components.
* The inspection is a 2 to 2.5 hour walkthrough/class that will teach you how to make your home more efficient and how to protect/increase the value of your home.
Radon Testing in Real Estate:
*This Guide answers important questions about radon and lung cancer risk. It also
answers questions about testing and fixing for anyone buying or selling a home. There is plenty of good radon information in this PDF. Please read prior to your New Hampshire home inspection.
Professional Residential Inspection Services
* Septic inspection scheduling
* Pest Inspections
* Single and Multi-family Residence Inspections
* Pre-Listing Inspections
* Annual Maintenance Inspections
* New Construction Inspections
* Condo & Town House Inspections
* Modular Home Inspections
* Thermal Inspections
* Water Testing (FHA & VA water testing)
* Thermal Imaging Inspections
Try and schedule your septic inspection for the same day/time as our home inspection services. We recommended the following septic inspectors. We can schedule this for you but an administrative fee will be attached to our inspection fee ($10.00).
New Hampshire septic inspections can cost $100.00 to $200.00 on average.
Get your radon testing, water testing and home inspection services done the same day!
Kent Septic System (603) 668-5368
Septic Designs of NH (603) 951-4422
Felix Septic Services (603) 623-7907